Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Top 5 Romantic Valentine Day Poems for Girlfriend

Top 5 Romantic Valentine Day Poems for Girlfriend

Romantic Valentine Day Poems for Girlfriend

Happy Valentines Day Poem for Girlfriend 2016
Hello everyone !!
How are you all
Happy Valentines Day 2016 to all of you.
Today I am gonna Share a great and beautiful Happy valentines Day Poem for your girlfriend 2016.
this is the poem for valentines day written by Honorable poet. The name of this valentines day poem for girlfriend is 'Motionless'. Like this poem feelings you may share or send this Valentine Poem to your lovable girlfriend.

Romantic Valentine Day Poems 2016


My Valentine Song

Verse:
All the cards that were written on the shelf
Can't tell you how I feel
And this love that I have in my heart
No one could ever steal
To put my feelings into words
Would be so hard to do
But the three words that I'll always say
Will be I Love You.

Chorus:
You will always be my valentine
My love and my sweetheart
And for you I'll give you everything
Especially my heart
And I will always let you know
Just what you mean to me
In my heart my valentine
Is what you'll always be.

Verse:
Every day I thank the Lord above
For blessing me with you
And there isn't anything you would say
That I wouldn't do
This love that I have for you in my heart
Will never go away
So I'll just keep on loving you
Every single day

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:

The candy will soon disappear
And the flowers will die away
But the love that I have for you in me
That will always stay.

Chorus

So here's to you my valentine
My love and my sweetheart
You will always be on my mind
Even when we're far apart
And I'll just keep on telling you
just what you mean to me
Because in my heart my valentine
Is what you'll always be.
Close Yes in my heart my valentine is what you'll always be.
Speak: Happy Valentines Day Sweetheart.

'Salvatore DePrima


Source: familyfriendpoems 

Romantic Valentine Day Poems 2016

Motionless

If time could stand still, I’d freeze it here,

So you’d always hold me, close and near.

In your arms, where I’m meant to be,

Filled with the perfect love you’ve given me.

A bond so strong, a hold so tight,

To know you’re the one; my ‘Mr. Right’.

A blessing sent from up above,

In you I’ve found my one true love.

Our lives entwined to be as one,

Upon this journey we’ve just begun.

Where you and I will find no less,

Than eternal love and happiness.

- Kelley Saint -  


Romantic Valentine Day Poems 2016

Wonderful Heartache

My stomach starts to ache my hands start to shake,
As he draws nearer one last deep breathe I take.
My heart beats fast like never before,
The butterflies tickle and tease till I can't take it anymore.
I begin to tremble as he says hello,
I can feel the blushing of my face start to show.
By looking down I try to hide my fluster,
I reply to his greeting with a soft hello mutter.
With his face so handsome he gives me a smile and a wink,
As he turns to walk away my hearts begins to sink.
So sweet and so kind and he noticed ME,
I feel that he is the Prince Charming for me.
This feeling I have is more than a crush,
when I think about him I get a sudden rush.
Great chills shrill down the back of my spine,
Why oh why, I wonder, can't he be just mine?
In my thoughts he is always in shine,
I wish he was.....my valentine.......


Source: FamilyFriendPoems

Romantic Valentine Day Poems 2016

My First, My Last, My Valentine

I've never imagined that there can be this day.
A day that love will find its way.
Out of my heart and into your soul.
These feelings I have are beyond my control.

All my life I have waited patiently.
For a goddess like you, so beautiful, so lovely.
Words can't express the way I feel.
These feelings towards you are all for real.

You are the reason why I go on.
Eternity can't separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you.
Forever it is yours, this love is true.

I'll be your first and you'll be my last.
My world, my everything, till my time has past.
I will always love you until the end of time.
MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART, MY VALENTINE!


Source: FamilyFriendPoems 

Romantic Valentine Day Poems 2016

Snowflake Kisses 

Upon the earth the snow kisses
Glittering flakes drop as the ice glistens
My soul has awaken and now my heart listens
In my mind your voice whispers
When I close my eyes at night I dream of you
When I awake to the morning dew I think of you
Somehow I feel in your arms is where I belong
I've waited for someone like you for so long
Now my heart beats with a happy rhyme
Couldn't have asked for a better Valentine


Source: FamilyFriendPoems

Are you looking for:
valentines day poems,valentines day poems for her,valentines day poems for him,valentines day poem for boyfriend,valentines day poems for friends,valentines day poems for girlfriend,valentines day poems for husband,valentines day poems funny,valentines day poems for mom,valentines day poems for wife,valentines day poem,valentines day poem for mom,valentines day poem for husband,valentines day poem for him,valentines day poem for her,valentines day poem for girlfriend,valentine's day poem for friends,valentines day poem for wife,valentines day poem for parents,valentines day poem 1st grade,

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →
Powered By: BloggerYard.Com

0 comments:

Post a Comment